CO Incidents 4/10/17

WE MOVED!  We were running out of room in the old facility.  We are now in a facility about twice the size and set up much better.  It has its own lab, warehouse area we can actually unload directly into (there was no loading dock at the old facility), a much bigger engineering room and more executive offices.  It’s about 5 miles from our old facility in another suburb of Milwaukee.  We are mostly set up and the move actually went better than anticipated but it did cost a few days of production and will be a bit more time before things are “normal”.

The new address is;  Airspace Monitoring Systems, Inc

                                          10520 N Baehr Rd, Suite C

                                          Mequon, WI 53092

The web, email and phones will stay the same.

Several CO evacuations were in the news this week:

A high school in NJ

A gym in Maine that was HVAC related. There were readings up to 600ppm!

A hotel in downtown Baltimore, MD with 2 taken to hospital.

An apartment building in Tulsa, OK

What do all these have in common?  They all have potential to have lots of occupants, with lots of patients and lots of rooms to clear?  Do you have enough monitoring capability to handle one of these types of calls?


There were 2 deaths in WA state related to CO poisoning caused by a faulty hot water.

An elderly couple in Richmond, VA were killed by CO when their vehicle was left running in the garage.  This is becoming a more common occurrence with the proliferation of keyless entry and keyless ignition vehicles.


Until next time… Stay safe!